The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) invited applications for recruitment of Notification for various Teaching vacancies found in ”International Institute for Population Sciences Recruitment 2014″. Please find the details given below…
If you wish you can know more job news about Software Jobs in USA, Software Jobs in UK, Software Jobs in Australia, Software Jobs in Canada, Bank Jobs, Railway Jobs, Army Jobs, Navy Jobs, Government Jobs etc…You can visit the site interviewplusjob.com
International Institute for Population Sciences Recruitment 2014
The eligible candidates may apply for the post through prescribed format before 30 April 2014. IIPS serves as a regional Institute for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region. It was established in Mumbai in July 1956, till July 1970 it was known as the Demographic Training and Research Center (DTRC) and till 1985 it was known as the International Institute for Population Studies (IIPS).
Name of the Posts
- Professor in Public Health & Mortality Studies: 1 Post
- Professor in Population Policies & Programmes: 1 Post
- Professor in Mathematical Demography & Statistics: 1 Post
- Associate Professor in Public Health & Mortality Studies: 1 Post
- Associate Professor in Development Studies: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Development Studies: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Mathematical Demography & Statistics: 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 7 Posts
- Professor: Candidates upper age limit should be 50 years.
- Associate Professor: Candidates upper age limit should be 45 years.
- Assistant Professor: Candidates upper age limit should be 35 years.
- Professor: Ph.D. in Demography/Bio-Medical Science/Environmental Science/Life Science/ Statistics/ Mathematics/Public Health/Preventive and Social Medicine/Population Studies/Management/Economics/Biostatistics or in any Social Science subjects listed in ICSSR with specialization in Population Studies with minimum of 10 years of teaching experience.
- Associate Professor: Ph.D. in Demography/Population Studies/Bio Medical Sciences/Environmental Sciences/Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Health Economics/Public Health/Preventive and Social Medicine/Biostatistics or in any Social Science subjects listed in ICSSR with specialization in Population Studies and with minimum of 8 yrs. Experience.
- Assistant Professor: Master Degree in Population Studies/Environmental Science/Demography/ Biostatistics/Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/Health Economics or in any Social Sciences subject listed in ICSSR with specialization in Population Studies and PhD in Population Studies/ demography/ Statistics/Mathematics/Economics with specialization in Mathematical Demography and/or at least 2 publications in peer reviewed journals in the area of Mathematical Demography & Statistics (optional).
- Professor- (PB-4): Rs.37400-67000/- with AGP Rs.10,000/-
- Associate Professor-(PB-4): Rs.37400-67000/- with AGP Rs.9,000/-
- Assistant Professor-(PB-3): Rs.15600-39100/- with AGP Rs.6,000/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of followings
- Academic Background
- Research performance based on API score and quality of publications
- Assessment of Domain Knowledge and Teaching Skills
- Interview performance
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with true copies of testimonials, certificates, degrees, diplomas, and complete list of published research papers to his/her credit should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the Post of ____________” to the Registrar, International Institute for Population Sciences, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai 400 088 on or before 30 April 2014.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 30 April 2014
You can know the complete details for this Job : Visit the Main Website
You can apply for more jobs in India …. Please visit this … Andhra Pradesh Academy of Rural Development Notification 2014
For more jobs in AP you can find here … Andhra Pradesh Academy of Rural Development Notification 2014